Friday 8 January 2016

TALON by Carian Cole

I absolutely loved this book. Again, I was impressed by the style of writing of Carian Cole and this book was the perfect companion for STORM - a book I also loved.

Asia (love the name) is a woman with a troubled past who seems unable to meet her dream man. Talon is a rock star known for his "reputation" with women, who is fed up with the usual one night stands and disappointments that follow from them.

Both are ready for a new start and become willing guinea pigs for a social experiment. They agree to marry without meeting first... it's a modern "arranged marriage" come science experiment. The idea is funny and interesting. Trademark to the previous book I read, Storm, the attraction at first is non-existent, but as they get to know each other sparks fly - sizzling in some parts!

But, the story, which has an unexpected twist, and writing is fantastic and I got drawn into this world SO easily!

I would personally LOVE to see the whole Ambers & Ashes series as a TV series and hope someone takes note. It's time for a new kid on the block - move aside vampires, open the doors to rock stars! As far as I know it has never been done and I think its time for stereotypes to be cast aside.

Another fantastic novel - a MUST read in my books. But, take note this is for 18+ only due to the sexual nature and swearing! (I might add that even though I hate swearing in this case it makes the main character, Talon, cute & funny at times - weird, I know!)

Buy on AMAZON NOW!

Enjoy, Vanessa :)

No comments:

Post a Comment